- Before you use the services provided on this website, you should read this agreement carefully. If you don't understand anything or other needs, please consult a professional lawyer. If you do not agree to this agreement and/or modify it at any time, please immediately stop using the services provided by this website or stop logging in to this website. Once you log in to this website, use any service of this website or any other similar behavior, it means that you have understood and fully agreed to the contents of this agreement, including any modification of this agreement made by this website at any time.
- You can become a user of this website by filling in relevant information according to the requirements of this website and successfully registering after other relevant procedures. Clicking the "Agree" button during the registration process means that you have reached an agreement with the company in the form of electronic signature; or When you click on any button marked with "Agree" or similar meaning while using this website, or when you actually use the services provided by this website in other ways allowed by this website, it means that you fully understand, agree and accept the terms of this agreement. All the terms below are bound, without your handwritten written signature, this agreement will not have any impact on your legal binding force.
- After you become a user of this website, you will obtain a user account and corresponding password. The account and password are kept by the user; the user shall be legally responsible for all activities and events conducted with his account.
- Only registered users of this website can use the digital asset trading platform provided by this website to conduct transactions and enjoy other services that are only available to users as stipulated by this website.
- By registering and using any of the services and functions provided by this website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions of this agreement:
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have a legal age to conclude a contract according to different applicable laws, and your registration, sales or purchase of information on this website, information release, etc. to accept the services of this website should be consistent with your Relevant laws and regulations of sovereign countries or regions with jurisdiction, and have sufficient ability to accept these terms, enter into transactions, and use this website to conduct digital asset transactions.
- You guarantee that the digital assets belonging to you involved in the transaction are legally acquired and owned.You guarantee that the digital assets that belong to you involved in the transaction are legally acquired and owned.
- You agree that you bear full responsibility and any gains or losses for your own trading or non-trading activities..
- You confirm that the information provided during registration is true and accurate, and you are willing to bear the related losses caused by false information registration (including but not limited to permanent account bans, inability to re-appeal).
- You agree to abide by any relevant laws and regulations, including reporting any trading profits for tax purposes.
- You agree not to engage in or participate in any behavior or activity that harms the interests of this website or the company at any time, regardless of whether it is related to the services provided by this website.
- This agreement only restricts the rights and obligations between you and us, and does not involve legal relationships and legal disputes between users of this website and other websites and you due to digital asset transactions.
When your account involves judicial disputes (including but not limited to prosecution, judicial preservation, etc.) and other related issues, since the platform receives the preservation or related administrative and judicial notices, abnormal restrictions will be imposed on the involved accounts (including but not limited to suspension of transactions, Withdrawal, information changes, etc.) to ensure the rights and interests of related users until all associated risks are removed.
We reserve the right to revise this agreement from time to time, make announcements on the website, and no longer notify you separately. The changed agreement will be marked on the homepage of this agreement with the time of change, and once it is published on the website, it will automatically take effect immediately. You should browse and pay attention to the update time and content of this agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to the relevant changes, you should immediately stop using the services of this website; your continued use of the services of this website means that you accept and agree to the revised agreement constraint.
- Registration qualification
You confirm and promise: When you complete the registration process or actually use the services provided by this website in other ways allowed by this website, you should have the ability to sign this agreement and use the services of this website as required by applicable laws Natural person. Once you click the agree to register button, it means that you have agreed to the content of the agreement. If you do not have the aforementioned subject qualifications, you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom, and the website reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and hold you accountable.
At the same time, when you access and use the services of this website, you declare and guarantee that you are not included in the FATF (Financial Action Task Force on Anti-Money Laundering) list, and that OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the United States Department of the Treasury) is designated as a "specially designated national" Lists and any trade or economic sanctions lists (e.g., UN Security Council sanctions lists). We reserve the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to operate our business, and we can decide on our own to restrict or refuse to provide this service in certain countries.
- Purpose of registering an account
You confirm and promise that your registration on this website is not for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or disrupting the order of digital asset transactions on this website.
Note: When your account is confirmed to be used for illegal asset transactions (including but not limited to money laundering, illegal fund transfers, etc.), it will be permanently blocked and no appeals will be accepted.
- Register account process
1.You agree to provide valid e-mail address, mobile phone number and other information in accordance with the requirements of the user registration page of this website, and you can use the e-mail address, mobile phone number you provided or confirmed or other methods allowed by this website to enter this website as a means of login. If necessary, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of different jurisdictions, you must provide your real name, identity documents and other relevant information as required by laws and regulations, privacy clauses and anti-money laundering clauses, and constantly update the registration information to comply with timely, detailed and accurate Require. All the original typed information will be cited as registration information. You are responsible for the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of such information, and bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom. 2.If the laws, regulations, rules, and orders of your sovereign country or region have real-name requirements for mobile phone numbers, you agree that the registered mobile phone number is registered through real-name registration. If you don’t provide it in accordance with the regulations, it will bring you any Direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences shall be borne by you. 3.You are legal, complete and effective to provide the information required for registration and after verification, you have the right to obtain the account and password of this website. When you obtain the account and password of this website, it is deemed that the registration is successful and you can log in to this website. 4.You agree to receive emails and/or short messages related to the management and operation of this website sent by this website.
This website only provides you with online platform services. This website does not participate in the buying and selling of digital assets itself as a buyer or seller. This website does not provide any country's legal currency deposit and withdrawal related services.
- You have the right to browse real-time market quotations and transaction information of various digital asset products on this website, and have the right to submit digital asset transaction instructions and complete digital asset transactions through this website.
- You have the right to view the information under the user account of this website on this website, and have the right to use the functions provided by this website to operate.
- You have the right to participate in website activities organized by this website in accordance with the activity rules published on this website.
- This website promises to provide you with other services.
You promise to abide by the following service rules of this website:
- You should abide by laws, regulations, and policy requirements to ensure the legitimacy of the source of all digital assets in your account. You must not engage in illegal or other activities that damage the rights and interests of this website or third parties on this website or use the services of this website, such as sending Or receive any information that is illegal, illegal, or infringe on the rights of others, send or receive MLM materials or other harmful information or speech, use or forge email header information of this website without authorization of this website, etc.
- You should abide by laws and regulations, and properly use and keep the security of your account on this website, login password, fund password, and the mobile phone number bound to it when registering, and the mobile phone verification code received by your mobile phone. You are fully responsible for any operation and consequences of using your account and login password on this website, fund password, and mobile phone verification code. When you find that this website account, login password, or fund password, verification code is used by a third party without its authorization, or there are other account security issues, you should immediately and effectively notify this website and request this website to suspend the service of this website account . This website has the right to take action on your request within a reasonable time, but this website does not bear any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss of you) that have occurred before the action is taken. You are not allowed to give, borrow, rent, transfer or otherwise dispose of this website account to others without the consent of this website.
- You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password on this website (including but not limited to information disclosure, publishing information, online click to agree or submit various rules and agreements, online renewal agreements or purchase services, etc.) .
- When you conduct digital asset transactions on this website, you must not maliciously interfere with the normal progress of digital asset transactions or disrupt the transaction order; you must not interfere with the normal operation of this website or interfere with other users' use of the services of this website by any technical means or other means; Maliciously slander the goodwill of this website by falsifying facts and other means.
- If you have disputes with other users due to online transactions, you must not request this website to provide relevant information through channels other than judicial or administrative..
- In the process of using the services provided by this website, you will be solely responsible for the judgment and responsibility of the taxable allowances and all hardware, software, service and other expenses incurred.In the process of using the services provided by this website, you will be solely responsible for the judgment and responsibility of the taxable allowances, as well as all hardware, software, service and other expenses incurred.
- You shall abide by this agreement and other terms of service and operating rules published and updated by this website from time to time, and have the right to terminate the use of the services provided by this website at any time.
You promise to abide by the following transaction rules in the process of entering into this website and trading with other users through this website:
- When you browse the transaction information on this website, you should carefully read all the content contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to price, entrusted amount, handling fee, buying or selling direction, and you fully accept all the content contained in the transaction information. You can click the button to trade.
- After browsing the transaction information and confirming that it is correct, you can submit a transaction order. After you submit the transaction entrustment, you authorize this website to act on your behalf for the corresponding transaction matching. This website will automatically complete the matching transaction when there is a transaction that meets your entrusted price without notifying you in advance.
- You can view the corresponding transaction records in the transaction details of the management center to confirm your detailed transaction records. Due to data storage limitations, only the last 90 days of transaction records are saved by default.You can view the corresponding transaction records in the transaction details of the management center to confirm your detailed transaction records. Due to data storage limitations, only the last 90 days of transaction records are saved by default.
- To cancel/modify the commission, you have the right to cancel or modify the commission at any time before the transaction is concluded.
Note: By default, the transaction records of all users only save the transaction information of the last 90 days, the information beyond that will no longer be stored and the relevant data will not be saved as a copy.
You promise to comply with the following trading rules in the course of spot transactions with other users through this website:
- Do not use any API (including other unauthorized excuses such as Webapi) that has not been officially licensed to access transactions;
- Do not use the associated account to conduct malicious acts such as knocking;
- Do not illegally use third-party tools for arbitrage (including but not limited to hitting orders, maliciously pressing orders, etc.);
- Do not use other illegal tools (including but not limited to red envelopes, site transfers, etc.) to maliciously extract or transfer other restricted account assets;；
- If any of the above rules is violated, the account will be permanently disabled and appeals will not be supported;
You promise to comply with the following trading rules in the course of entering futures trading with other users through this website:
- Do not use any API that is not officially licensed (including other unauthorized excuses such as Webapi) to access transactions;
- Do not use linked accounts to conduct malicious acts such as knocking;
- It is not allowed to illegally use third-party tools to arbitrage (including but not limited to bumping orders, malicious order pressing, etc.);
- Orders ≥ 5 within three minutes of opening and closing, or ≥ 30% of orders on the day are considered illegal orders; the holding time is less than 120 seconds and the number of such orders on the day is ≥ 15, or the number of single positions per second is ≥ 8. High-frequency second order; ≥ 150 transactions on the day are regarded as abnormal orders;
- In order to regulate market transactions and protect the rights and interests of investors, the risk control system of the CoinMark platform will identify and judge users who use multiple accounts and devices for illegal arbitrage (including but not limited to handling fees, rebates, hedging, etc.) through multi-dimensional features. , the platform will take corresponding measures for users who are detected by the system to illegally arbitrage and manipulate the market (including but not limited to banning accounts, freezing assets, deducting illegal gains, recovering commissions, restricting logins, canceling broker qualifications, etc.);
- If any of the above rules are violated, the account will be permanently disabled and the appeal will not be supported;
- If you do not have the registration qualifications stipulated in this agreement, this website has the right to refuse your registration. For those who have been registered, this website has the right to cancel your account. This website reserves the right to hold you or your authorized agent accountable right. At the same time, this website reserves the right to decide whether to accept your registration under any other circumstances.
- This website has the right to suspend or terminate the use of your account and all connected accounts when it discovers that you or your associated account users are not suitable for high-risk investment based on the website's own judgment.
- When this website reasonably suspects that the information you provide is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete through technical testing, manual sampling and other testing methods, it has the right to notify you to correct, update information, or suspend or terminate the provision of services on this website.
- This website has the right to correct the information when it finds any obvious errors in any information displayed on this website.
- This website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the service of this website at any time. This website exercises the right to modify or suspend the service without notifying you in advance; if this website terminates one or more of the services of this website, it will be terminated from the publication of this website on the website Effective on the date of termination announcement.
- This website shall adopt necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of this website, and provide necessary and reliable trading environment and trading services to maintain the order of digital asset transactions. This website protects the security of your digital assets by strengthening technical investment and improving security precautions. It is obliged to notify you in advance when there are foreseeable security risks in your account.
- This website has the right to request more information or materials from you in accordance with the laws, regulations, rules, and orders of the sovereign country or region to which you belong, and to take reasonable measures to meet the requirements of local regulations. Obligation to cooperate; this website has the right to suspend or permanently stop opening this website and part or all of its services to you in accordance with the laws, regulations, rules, and orders of your sovereign country or region
Note: When your account is confirmed to have illegal use of unauthorized API interfaces, unauthorized or malicious high-frequency transactions, use of third-party tools for arbitrage, pair-match transfer of assets, batch registration of accounts, etc., it will be regarded as disrupting transactions Order and has the right to permanently ban accounts from deducting assets obtained in violation of regulations, and take measures such as transaction rollbacks when necessary to protect the platform and other user asset rights.
- Users must make objective and prudent investment decisions under the premise of complete independence. The platform does not assume any responsibility for losses incurred by users' transactions and investments (including but not limited to asset price drops, delisting, and leveraged positions).
- Users should fully understand that once digital assets are withdrawn or transferred to the wrong network (Main-Net), they will not be able to retrieve them again, and they will be responsible for the losses arising therefrom.
- The user fully understands that once the digital asset is transferred to other wrong types, if it is necessary to retrieve it, it must bear all the work costs (including but not limited to the additional manpower, transaction fees, etc.) incurred and understand that it cannot be retrieved Possibility.
- In any case, our liability for your direct damages will not exceed the actual net loss (not including unrealized profits) incurred by your use of the platform services.
You understand and agree that, under any circumstances, we are not responsible for the following matters:
- Loss of unrealized income or profits;
- Trading profits or futures losses;
- Business interruption caused by force majeure, etc.;
- Loss of expected money to be saved;
- Loss of information;
- Loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- Damage or loss of data;
- The cost of purchasing alternative products or services;
- Any indirect, special or incidental loss or damage caused by infringement (including negligence), breach of futures or any other reason, regardless of whether such loss or damage can be reasonably foreseen by us; regardless of whether we have been notified in advance of the existence of such loss or damage The possibility of loss or damage.
- The project (digital asset)'s own operational changes (including but not limited to suspension of operations, network replacement, replacement of token futures, change of transaction mechanism, closure of transfer functions, judicial issues, etc.) caused transaction interruption or loss;
Note: When futures derivatives transactions (including but not limited to futures, ETP) encounter large price deviations or extreme market conditions in the global open market (such as short-term large quotation differences between multiple platforms), the fairness of the market cannot be determined Prices, the resulting losses will not be liable.
- This website has the right to cancel your account on this website in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement terminates on the date of account cancellation.
- This website has the right to terminate all the services of this website in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement terminates on the day when all services of this website are terminated.
- After the termination of this agreement, you have no right to require this website to continue to provide it with any services or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to requiring this website to retain or disclose to you any information in its original website account, to you or the third party The three parties forward any information they have not read or sent before.
- The termination of this agreement does not affect the observant party's request for other responsibilities from the breaching party.
- All intellectual achievements contained in this website include, but are not limited to, website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds, and combinations of the foregoing, software compilation, related source codes and software (including small applications) The intellectual property rights of programs and scripts are owned by this website. You may not copy, change, copy, send or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
- All rights contained in the name of this website (including but not limited to goodwill and trademarks, logos) belong to the company.
- Your acceptance of this agreement shall be deemed as your active use of the copyright of any form of information published on this website, including but not limited to: reproduction rights, distribution rights, rental rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, and information Network communication rights, filming rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights, and other transferable rights that should be enjoyed by the copyright owner are exclusively transferred to this website for free, and this website has the right to file a separate lawsuit against any subject's infringement and obtain full compensation. The validity of this agreement applies to the content of any works protected by copyright law that you publish on this website, regardless of whether the content was formed before or after the signing of this agreement.
- You shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of this website or others in the process of using the services of this website. You must not publish or authorize other websites (and media) to use the information that has been published on this website in any form.
- Your logging on to this website or using any service provided by this website shall not be deemed as our transfer of any intellectual property rights to you.Your login to this website or use of any services provided by this website shall not be deemed as our transfer of any intellectual property rights to you.
- When you register a website account or use an account, the personal registration information you provide in accordance with the requirements of this website, including but not limited to phone number, email information, and ID information.
- When you use the services of this website, or when you visit the web pages of this website, this website automatically receives and records the server values on your browser, including but not limited to data such as IP address and webpage records you request to access.
- The relevant data collected by this website about your transactions on this website, including but not limited to transaction records.
- Other personal information about you obtained by this website through legal means.
- You do not need your additional consent. Your successful registration on this website is deemed to be your consent to the collection and use of various types of information on this website. You understand and agree that this website can use the collected information of you as including but not Limited to the following uses:
- Provide you with the services of this website;
- Report to relevant authorities based on the requirements of relevant authorities in sovereign countries or regions;
- When you use the services of this website, this website uses your information for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, marketing, archiving and backup purposes, or for legal purposes such as cooperating with third parties to promote the website to ensure this website The safety of the products and services provided to you;
- To help this website design new products and services, and improve the collection and arrangement of information for the purpose of existing services on this website;
- In order to enable you to understand the specific conditions of the services of this website, you agree that this website will send it marketing notices, commercial electronic information and provide advertisements related to you to replace the generally placed advertisements;
- This website transfers or discloses your information to any unaffiliated third party in order to complete the merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer;
- Software certification or management software upgrade;
- Invite you to participate in surveys about the services of this website;
- Used for data analysis in cooperation with government agencies, public affairs agencies, associations, etc;
- For all other legal purposes and other purposes authorized by you.
- This website will not sell or lend your personal information to anyone else unless you have obtained your permission in advance. This website also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means.
- This website keeps confidential the customer identity information and transaction information obtained, and shall not provide customer identity information and transaction information to any unit or individual, except for the requirements of the relevant sovereign country or region laws and regulations, government decrees, orders, etc.
All transaction calculation results have been verified by us, and all calculation methods have been published on the website, but we cannot guarantee that the use of the website will not be disturbed or error-free.
You understand and acknowledge that, in accordance with relevant laws, you are not allowed to export, re-export, import or transfer any materials (including software) on this website, so you guarantee that you will not actively implement or assist or participate in any of the above-mentioned export or related violations of laws and regulations. Transfers or other violations of applicable laws and regulations; if such situations are discovered, they will actively report to us and assist us in handling them.
The rights and obligations stipulated in this agreement also restrict the assignees, heirs, executors and administrators of the parties who obtain benefits from the rights and obligations. You may not transfer to any third party without our disagreement, but we can transfer our rights and obligations in this agreement to any third party at any time and give you 30 days' notice.
If any clause of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court with jurisdiction, it will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses of this agreement.
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to have created, implied or otherwise treats us as your agent, trustee or other representative, unless there are other provisions in this agreement.
We or any of your party’s waiver of the pursuit of liability for breach of futures or other liabilities stipulated in this agreement shall not be deemed or interpreted as a waiver of other liabilities for breach of futures; failure to exercise any rights or remedies shall not be interpreted as a waiver of such rights or remedies in any way Of giving up.
All titles are for the convenience of expressing the agreement only, and are not used to expand or limit the content or scope of the terms of the agreement.
The entire content of this agreement is a futuresconcluded in accordance with the law, and its establishment, interpretation, content and execution are subject to relevant laws and regulations; any claims or litigation arising from or related to the services agreed in this agreement shall be governed and governed in accordance with the law. Explain and execute. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause clearly applies to any infringement claims against us.
- This agreement becomes effective when you click on the registration page of this website to agree to register and complete the registration process, and obtain the account number and password of this website, and it is binding on this website and you.
- The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to this website.